Juniors 6 AQUÍ SUBE EL COMENTARIO


Comentarios

  1. Hello,
    I want to tell you about my family.
    My name is Gabriel and I´m 10 years old. I live with my father, my mother, and my brother Liam.
    My mother can cook, but she can´t water- sky.
    My father can run, but he can´t play tennis.
    My brother can bake, but he can´t play videosgames.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello ,
    I want to tell you about my family
    my name is Roy and i'm 11 years old .i live with my father ,my mother and my brother pablo
    my mother can cook but she can volleyball.
    my father can soccer but he can't swin.
    my brother can soccer but he can't cook

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I want to tell you about my family. My name is Nicolas and I´m 9 years old. I live with my mom, my aunt and my grandparents. My mom can watch movies, but she can´t ride a bike. My aunt can print photos of kittens, but she can´t buy a cat. My grandparents can speak to languages, but she can´t drive a cellphone.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario